Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church
1014 East Madill Street, Keystone
Sunday Mass: 8:00 am
Tuesday Mass: 6:00 pm
Wednesday Mass: 7:30 am
Confessions prior to Mass.
Moving People to the Heart of Christ ~ We are a mission parish nestled in the Southern Black Hills of South Dakota, located in the town of Keystone, home of Mount Rushmore, and host to many visitors. How may we serve you?
United Church of Christ
Blair Street, Keystone | www.keystoneucc.org | (605) 666-4627
Sunday Service: May–September 9am, September–May 10am
Keystone Congregational United Church of Christ, founded in 1895, and serving the community from the same historic building since 1896, invites all to take part in our 2010 events. The service is traditional but informal. The Lord’s Supper is observed the first Sunday of each month. All events are held at the Church building unless noted otherwise. Tours of the building can be arranged. Come visit us anytime!
The Church is located one block north of Highway 40 (up the hill from the Big Thunder Gold Mine) in Old Keystone at 402 Blair Street. It’s one of the featured sites on the “Keystone Walking Tour.”
Located in the Keystone Community Center
1101 Madill Street, Keystone SD 57751 | (605) 666-4499
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 12pm – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
- Fire Department (Emergency) 911
- Police (Emergency) 911
- Ambulance (Emergency) 911
- Ambulance Service Pennington County (605) 666-5033 Non-Emergency
- Fire Department (605) 666-4428
- Highway Patrol South Dakota (605) 394-2286
- Local Information 411
- Pennington County Sheriff (605) 666-4520
- Poison Control (605) 341-3333
- Police Department (605) 666-4520
- Road Conditions South Dakota 511
- South Dakota State Radio (605) 394-2221
- Keystone Chamber of Commerce
110 Swanzey St.
- Keystone Community Center (605) 666-4499
- Keystone Historical Society (605) 666-4494
- Keystone Post Office (605) 666-4830
- Keystone Public Library
1101 Madill Street
- Keystone Senior Citizens (605) 666-4808
- Town of Keystone City Offices (605) 666-4827
Click Here to visit City Hall's website.